Re: LF: Grabber Page

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Grabber Page
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 23:25:40 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello George,

Thank you for the grabber service! Very fast progress on your side. And congratulations to the reception of JA7NI!!

I will do my best to leave a trace there but it seems not to be really easy. The distance is 10413 km, mostly over land. Just finished a sequence of 3x my call in DFCW-180 which is the best mode for detections in VK. Actually our path is about the same direction and "only" 2/3 of the distance but it is a challenge anyway.

If you have some free space for file upload, it would be interesting to have a plot of DCF-39 on your grabber page. Updating each 30 minutes would be sufficient. It is to get an overview of current propagation from EU. There are several grabbers running a DCF plot, such as http://icas.to/argo/eu.htm You already have the grabber page overview at http://wireless.org.uk/grablist.htm (just to complete here for eventual other newcomers).

Vy 73, CU!

Stefan/DK7FC