RE: LF: WSJT-X v0.2, r2702 under Windows 7 (64bit)

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: WSJT-X v0.2, r2702 under Windows 7 (64bit)
From: "7L1RLL-Rick" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:30:03 +0900
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Joe K1JT,
  Version 0.2r2702 steps into forward but the following is a status under
Windows 7(64bit) at present. This test was done in command prompt without
error.
(1)Transmit messages were recorded at every 2 minutes in a case of JT9-1 in
the file "wsjtx-tx.log".
(2)Sound was generated only first transmitting cycle at 1500Hz.
   It looks only single tone without synchronized tone. But I have not any
confidence on my ears about 15.6Hz.
(3)"Auto-on" is lit until manually off.
I hope this will help you to improve the WSJT-X.
73
7L1RLL Rick
Hi Joe,
  It became to work under XP(SP3). Thank you for your quick version up.
I have introduced WSJT-X in
http://www1.u-netsurf.ne.jp/~7l1rll/136kHz_WSJT-X_Experiment.xml
73
7L1RLL Rick