Re: LF: Which QRG

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Which QRG
From: Ulrich Wandel <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 22:34:56 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan,

in the moment i dont plan to transmit on 630 and 2200m

i like to be an SWL.
i dont know how good or bad the IC-706 is, but my IC-7600 is really good and i dont have Problems with strong am BCD stations.

I think i have to lokk for better grounding my station.
I got somethings like the PA0RDT antenna from Ewald DK2DB.
Dont know in  the moment when i can bring it out.

So 73 again and good luck.

Uli DJ7KA