Re: LF: Which QRG

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Which QRG
From: Ulrich Wandel <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 17:47:45 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan,

nearly every evening i talk to Ewald DK2DB.

He told me one evening from his success to read two stations on 600 Meter.

I think my amateur heard told me to try this.

I am from the beginning of my amateur business always interested in new things.

Things I have never tried before. So I tried to receive 600 Meter signals.

Rig is now an Icom IC-7600. Using an end-fed 40 meter dipole.

The result was very bad due to much noise.

Then I started to get better results. I put a good ground to the IC-7600.

From this time I could receive some signals. Also on 136 KHZ.

Your signal is always good to receive here in JO61PB near Dresden.

In the moment I am looking for better antennas. May be some one here

can help me and tell me which type of antenne I can use here.

As am am very new on these very low frequencies I need much help hi.

So hope to hear you very often.

73 und good contacts on these low frequencies.

Uli DJ7KA