RE: LF: Re: 630m Band Plan

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: 630m Band Plan
From: Laurence KL1 X <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 12:45:00 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
I dont think NDB's are dying quite yet - I installed/commisisoned 7 new ones the year before last :-), but some parts of the world they are dissapearing slowly save the private ones.

Its a bit like saying CW is old and not used commercially where as if you happen to be in East or South Africa, China or other far flungs its still used a lot by the military and civilians who just can bear to be without a simple back up (see Independance Day film etc) :-)

Laurence KL7UK