Re: LF: Antenna tuner

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Antenna tuner
From: Steinar Aanesland <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 22:03:19 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi, thanks for the feedbacks from both of you .

"Why using such a big monster tuner? Because it is commercial?" Hehe,
absolutely not Stefan :) but a ham friend of my gave it to me when he
heard about my 600m transverter project. I will probably take it a part
an use it for other antenna projects.

I am now planing to make my own variometer, just for the fun of it. I am
a novice you know , and I have to take the small steps to learn. I came
across this page describing in easy terms how to make a variometer,
http://www.giangrandi.ch/electronics/shortanttuner/shortanttuner.shtml .
It seems not be too difficult :)

LA5VNA Steinar
loc:JO59jq