Re: LF: DK0SWF- what´s the problem

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DK0SWF- what´s the problem
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 14:44:11 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Wolf,

If they need some help, i would answer some of their questions, if they have some. So if you and they like, give them my adress.

It will be not so easy to get far enough away from the influence of that transmit antenna. Maybe they need to detune it to make the influence of QRM lower. And they should use a band pass filter combined with an attenuator in the RX line. For us, that's all old stuff and well known of course. I remember similar problems from the kite antenna experiments, even in a quiet location, it was difficult to copy HE3OM on LF although they were copied at JA7NI :-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC