Re: LF: Fw: 472.5 CHAOS AGAIN

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Fw: 472.5 CHAOS AGAIN
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 18:24:53 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hah, what a funny entertainment on such a nice sunny sunday.

We're all doing our job :-)

73, cul, Stefan

Am 16.09.2012 18:13, schrieb mal hamilton:
Yes eventually you all did engage in a QSO that is true, with DK1KQ
continually calling CQ BEACON MODE and DJ8WX unable to copy DF0WD because of
the 599 QRM so he said. By the time your qso party had finished I had
already gone and you had a poor signal compared to the others.
Good suggestion about the lower 2 Khz as a playground and keep the rest of
the spectrum for First class experienced Operators
My RX condx are excellent and I know exactly what is going on.
I thought maybe you would all have liked a report from outside Germany to
see how your signals were propagating and compare each others signals but
obviously not.
G3KEV