Re: LF: MF/LF meeting

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF/LF meeting
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 18:16:38 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

R Christian,

I will be QRV on 21:30 UTC, about.

73, Stefan

Am 16.09.2012 12:18, schrieb C. Groeger:
Hi Stefan,
Yes will be qrv in cw tonite. Had yesterday my first qso wid ok2bvg. Thanks
lubos for ufb rprt!
Hope that we have good activity tonite....
73, df5qg

Christian Groeger

Stefan Schäfer<[email protected]>  schrieb:

Hello Christian, MF,

I just came back from the "UKW Tagung" in Weinheim/Bensheim. It focuses
mainly on UKW but also the lower bands. Last year there was a
presentation about 8.97 kHz and i met DF6NM the first time. This year i
met some more of the prominent LF/MF people arround there, such as
PA3FWM (Twente web sdr), DJ2LF, DK4VW(the man who worked for us on the
WRC12 to get the 630m band). I also met DJ8ES who is a newcomer below 1
MHz. He starts to arrange a nice MF station and has been detected by
several stations in the UK in OP4 so far. He has to do some
modifications to be QRV in CW and has to add some dBs here and there but
soon there will be one more active station there!
Bought several new parts for LF/MF. A nice day!

I can see some MF activity on the DM4TR grabber but i'm not QRV tonite
on MF. But tomorrow, will you be there?

73, Stefan/DK7FC