Re: LF: 630m Band Plan

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 630m Band Plan
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 09:27:10 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Wolf
The other evening the same thing was happening on 472.5 OZ7FOC was in Beacon
mode causing considerable QRM to some German stations and myself trying to
make a QSO. It was difficult for me listening on the frequency. One other
German station has a habit of suddenly appearing in Beacon mode to the
detriment of others working on or around the frequency.
Beacons are not necessary in any Mode on this band because there are more
than enough NDB'S about if anyone is interested.
 73 es gl
de Mal/G3KEV