LF: Re: RE: Re: Re: Decca NDB on EBay

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Re: Re: Decca NDB on EBay
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 15:47:42 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Terry
No Bids, moving the beast would be a logistic costly exercise. I do have a contact and might be in a position to get a good deal.
but getting one here would be costly. They need two persons to lift one, think of the freight charge.
They are only 300W output with modulator and not linear. I understand the PA consists of several modules.
They had previous USE and are not guaranteed to be working.
73 de mal/g3kev