LF: SpecLab interpreter commands - DK7FC TX schedule for the weekend

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: SpecLab interpreter commands - DK7FC TX schedule for the weekend
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:59:15 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

LF,

Next weekend i will be in France again, like each year in the first weekend of september. The locator will be JN29PO. Probably i will run some LF tests.

One of the tests deals with K9AY antennas, also compact versions with LNAs. RX and TX signals will be apprechiated.

To be indenpendant from actual LF activity i had the idea of running my own TX in Heidelberg while beeing in France. However it is not optimal just to use one mode at one QRG for more than 3 days without interruptions and without the chance for adjustments. There is no internet in the field... So i started to take a look in the SpecLab's interpreter command window and found that it is possible to fully control and program the transmit start time, text, transmit frequency, speed, mode... That makes it possible to transmit on 136.172 in DFCW-180 during the open path to VK, later switch to DFCW-90 for T/A DX and in the moring switch to 137.0 kHz and send CW until the whole procedure repeats in the evening. I just have to find out how it is possible to run different programs on different days.
Of course QSY is only possible when using an automatic variometer...

These functions are very helpful to exactly start a special transmission in a special mode on a special frequency while beeing somewhere in this world. So this would allow me to send beacon signals in DFCW-90 each night without the need to do anything. Crazy...

The actual goal was to program my TX to start DFCW-180 on EXACTLY 18:00:00 today for the VK transmissions. I hope that works today.

Thanks again to Wolf/DL4YHF for this very close to perfect program!

If someone of the transmitting stations would like to have more detailed informations (if not already known), pse ask. I think i can now explain how it is done.

73, Stefan/DK7FC