Re: LF: Re: SpecLab interpreter commands - DK7FC TX schedule for the wee

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: SpecLab interpreter commands - DK7FC TX schedule for the weekend
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:43:27 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

OK Mal, that's nice. You know it is always insecure if i will be actually QRV because it all depends on the wind and QRN and rain... But i will have the kite equipment and the old 1 kW class-E on the field. Unfortunately the 630m band isn't yet allocated in F. Otherwise i would concentrate on this band. So, maybe next year. I'm looking forward to test a full size 1/4 lambda vertical for 630m, of course using QRP then :-) The TX in Heidelberg is available and all the time ready to use, so why not running it to provide some signals to detect...

73 and cu sn on MF agn.

Stefan/DK7FC