Re: LF: IQ2MI/B video

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: IQ2MI/B video
From: IZ2JGB <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:43:02 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi,

The new tx looks better then the old : )

For those interested i can share the
Schematics. It's a compact 250w tx,
DDS driven.

Actually is running around 90w
For beacon usage so the beacon
should be a little more punchy than the old , around
3 db.

Bye,
Giorgio

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 14/ago/2012, alle ore 02:58, Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]> ha scritto:

Hi Giorgio,

Thanks, no i can imagine how it looks on the TX side. I can hear the beacon each evening when i am listening on MF!

73, Stefan/DK7FC