LF: Opera , a report from Moscow

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Opera , a report from Moscow
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 18:02:18 +0100
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks to Mr Google ... translate .. which I think may not be quite 100% !

It seems the recent 136 Opera test have broken new ground , Andrey, ra3agc reporting , ''G3XDV, which have not been able to take in the winter''...referring to the OP32 session , ''Two decoding a couple of days ago, and one last night:''

Good  results  all  round  ?

73-G..

http://136.su/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=a6742c0a19c8e774340ab74b1053b5df&topic=104.255

Hello, thank you all for such an atypical activity for the summer, great report! Alexander RN3AUS, special thanks to -1 db! I understand from the Opera spots you get online, therefore I will not stir up the archives, especially after so many days, all mixed up
From an interesting / unusual - it's certainly welcome G3XDV, which have not
been able to take in the winter. Two decoding a couple of days ago, and one last night:
00:40 136 G3XDV Op32 -38 dB
Also very surprised and pleased with the appearance of Marcus DF6NM Opera over the weekend:
23:07 136 DF6NM Op32 -39 dB
22:16 136 DF6NM Op32 -39 dB
In the Footsteps of Vladimir RX3QFM tried to listen to WPF in Anatolia during the day, around 20-21 GMT. Next the signal was visible in the 3s, but the level was insufficient for decoding. Anatoly worked at 137,637, just at a frequency of local disturbances, and asked to adjust to the 615, but there was no success. Op32 be decoded for sure. The two pictures op8 UA4WPF. Alexander AUS, this piece of writing your signal the beginning of a parcel at the fifth second. But the need to listen very carefully Hopefully, we write the CW still in good conditions.