Re: LF: Beacon to the west

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Beacon to the west
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 02:09:25 +0300
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Stefan. LF

Regarding QRV on 136, I bought a JUMA TX-136 kit when they came on the market. It was waiting to be built until now... and being close to complete I'm trying to put it on 475kHz instead by changing some parts (wish me luck).

Regarding OH and 475kHz all I can say is that in the last meeting that I attended with our authorities we were promised "early 2013" when new regulations are published. That is, if no serious objection to amateur use arise while the proposal is on review.

The permit details were already worked out preliminary in the meeting: 1W EIRP, max bandwidth 1kHz, any mode that fits within the max bandwidth. I also beleive all amateur classes can use it because no such limitations were suggested nor discussed.

BR

Paul-Henrik, OH1LSQ

Quoting Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>:

Hi Paul-Henrik,