Re: LF: MF fieldday DK0UR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF fieldday DK0UR
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 18:11:09 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus,

Nice message. But why didn't they announce that earlier?
Have you already been in contact with them?
What antenna and power do they use?

I just arrived in Darmstadt/JN49HV and carried all the stuff for the MF dipole test with me. If the WX permits, then i will do the test tomorrow in the afternoon. So maybe, if the dipole works as i hope, i could try to come in QSO with them. It is still in the groundwave range. I will also use the dipole for receiving (have a stepped attenuator here, up to -40 dB). The TX power will be arround 30W or less.
Maybe you want to inform them for a QSO.
If all works well and no one replies in CW, i will transmit OP4 on MF, however without having internet there. So the locator may be shown wrong!

73, Stefan/DK7FC