LF: UA4WPF and G8HUH

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: UA4WPF and G8HUH
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 00:02:50 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Graham, LF,

There was a decode from UA4WPF in OP8!

Unfortunately the program hung up when i attempted to control the PC via remote. So the report S/N is lost. Never mind...

Actually i wanted to do some MF operation tonite but most often there was no answer to my CW CQ calls to that time. Seems that most OMs go to bed before the band opens (shorter groundwave range) or just want a first contact. So i have to wait for the winther time so the QSO can be done after the Tagesschau...

So i spend some more time in OP8. It is nice to see so many stations there. BTW who is G8HUH? Is he member of the LF reflector (i mean the real one)? Is he a newcomer? I often thought i saw him in OP8 on my grabbe with a strong signal but obviously it was PA0A.

73, Stefan/DK7FC