Re: LF: RE: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: Blacksheep and Yahoo

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: Blacksheep and Yahoo
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 19:58:52 +0100 (BST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1342810733; bh=4TavgbWIfflmx7e9sVLRR3SOH69spxAPhVNbhIe8IMQ=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=JKsMDaH+xKFNABr+G+aZPM3eqKfmwt6TgInrkcF7gMIn9aCgmm01EREiC4KhncnQkfA/ruQH0gFQ7MURB111D8v/3azDKgO71sDMOeG/sh1wLZrtdlxXyM0XMMG3Qxts1vq0xxZo5hpaZPwR7staE2+CygbNzCGXX83fPZDtGHo=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all

I have been a member of the Softrock Yahoo group for years and it works very very well. So I though it was a model that would read across to the LF reflector and work as well. Like so many things that look good on paper the reality is something different. I now feel that Yahoo should earn its spurs before closing BS down, if that's possible. I think using "Force / Power" to change a situation is totally wrong let nature take its course, we appear to have the luxury of the alternative option, let time tell.
With minor issues my e-mail presentation of BS versus Yahoo is pretty much the same. I direct both BS and Yahoo to the same folder so that I have a continuous thread of mails from both sources. Probably Yahoo is not so immediate as BS but if I am anxious to hear the latest and greatest PIC driven project from Andy G4JNT or the most recent application of an SBL-1 monolithic mixer from Roger G3XBM I can click onto Yahoo group direct or wait 1/2 a day and receive it with all the BS traffic anyway. In the words of a famous TV rodent "Seeeemple... squeek!!"
73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX