Re: LF: SAQ reception in CT

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: SAQ reception in CT
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 09:48:29 -0400
Sender: [email protected]

Stefan

Noise appeared to be lower by about 3 dB during the second session ... and there always seems to be a couple dB QSB on SAQs signal strength over 5 - 10's of minutes. When the combination works out to be favorable I get 'decent' copy ... and light or nil copy when not. So really it is a combination of both. One might expect to get better reception during the winter test but that has not necessarily been my experience over many years.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stefan Schäfer" <[email protected]>