Re: LF: Re: Pretests for the 630m band dipole

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Pretests for the 630m band dipole
From: Dimitrios Tsifakis <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:05:45 +1000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=KwvwOiobLyMxC7I8QnpF/HCa+voSH9nOMQeEK8XQ1ms=; b=X0M6hsj04d3H7lDGedasBMldsxy8nLbdfUMVDLxlxCFzKY1XnMuvyQG4HZf3zRWHLP MVJZO9M/nSRsTaRXLKrEL7ghU4G4w0Z1yXA9S6qjAmdavmaacap+rLrmRRnAzAhjK1Fi 9JBXixDpaxVQexttJdLm5ExoQcxMyhGUjDJbwt/BDZpylgnLLMc1S/NB/Km3Rc5TIq6M Mmyz2zBQd3ObVVEOp6Sh+Gdwod4lt2SjJ3rYFgdXU52CRwgxAN+VibHdX3O0wXCmYNzq PilI8OQFUiSy0LvoLMNgLWpj8InwYTLoN5Jl3ji2Zz22cjsAypZaIUC674HTEv0p697+ /5VA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mike,

I would like to share my web page which described a few very simple
experiments I did a few months ago:

http://people.physics.anu.edu.au/~dxt103/136/earth/

There sure is a lot to explore, especially for those that cannot use a
conventional LF/MF aerial.

73, Dimitris