Re: : LF: QRSS transmission tonight on 475KHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: : LF: QRSS transmission tonight on 475KHz
From: André Guyé <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 18:28:03 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello dear Marco DD7PC,

as others said, it will be a good way for you to transmit using OPERA or WSPR. Using that, you can see on real time all the stations able to listen you, that is not possible with QRSS.

Well, on other hand, I am OK for a crossband CW QSO with you. My QRG on 80 meters is 3570 kHz + or – if QRM. I can heard you around 475 kHz.

Perhaps to night at 2030 TU ?

Best 73.

F6CNI, Andy, JN19QB.