Re: LF: Fw: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: New Opera QRG for 472 Khz Band ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Fw: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: New Opera QRG for 472 Khz Band ?
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 13:21:08 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1339766308; bh=REZ81/Pa3eSm0WImfmibdqDQnVGvlttbe/JKDun2H0s=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:Message-ID:Reply-To:X-Priority:References:In-Reply-To:Sensitivity:Importance:Subject:To:From:Date:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=hyyahYkSLRZ6MDUuibaIV1+YVE/EC5ouJkuvnJUgU7I7ukzmKHez0+jpYyEBqfY00yY6zkWGw281W0bowjFpV1Xvsp5/j7LHz2HTHBRYE+k1jEjIL5Ldgjb3GZlcZ7UffWp26cFWvJHH/YSccW5RMPT8ejHmgWab+GY/NSh3SIk=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:Message-ID:Reply-To:X-Priority:References:In-Reply-To:Sensitivity:Importance:Subject:To:From:Date:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=LhbFoqQyLssR+QrS63LT07cIbkav7swWRTXm3lNSuOnDhNpoD67ALz7hj+/xWBQOoFHL6Qt9QmpidIptMO0orzXbnY9QrzwNBVQkNnK5BWfUb4GyMFTIAa/3RgoKTC4BViDvvqjFcgpvMGdQdrIHm8VMG2S+/MTOvQcyYdpQS1k= ;