Re: LF: 477

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 477
From: pa3abk <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 01:03:27 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Mal,

Consider this as how things are within the EU.
Stefan is initially listening on 477,5 he has his computer (WebSDR) on 502, you were calling 501,7 (I guess)
How many more variables you want to get things wrong.
I took the liberty to "sneaky" advise him to have a look at your desires :-)
He instantly responded.

We have the luxery of two MF bands.
Don't think our "Behörde" will act rapidly until 31/12 when the present license expires.
It's a matter of costs.
Meanwhile I see a lot of DL stations becoming QRV with nice sigs.
What more do we want?

Your QSO with Stefan, his sigs peaked around S-8 here, looks vy promissing with only 50W under his key. As he explained, he is quite "new" and his RX bandpass is not tuned to the highband MF.
Nevertheless his efforts and enthousiasm should not be curbed.

Jan/pa3abk