Re: LF: My SAQ monitor here...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: My SAQ monitor here...
From: "PA1SDB, Peter" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:18:37 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan, all...

If this was SAQ tonight between 17 and 19h UTC, then it is time for them to QRPp :-)
I'm able to listen with Spectrum Lab or with SAQrx by Johan Bodin, SM6LKM.
I tried to catch SAQ last year with a small passive loop, but no luck.
Is the SAQ TX frequency always unstable like last evening with 100 Hz drift (if that was SAQ)

Best 73's, Peter.