Re: LF: Emailing: malk 107

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Emailing: malk 107
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 07:39:03 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Pete
I got some fb reports from AA1A in the USA. We used to work xband, he would reply on 7033 Khz, the same from Moscow stns.
This was in the early days of 500.
I only work QSO mode and no Beacon thrashing.
All transmitters need tweaking and matching to Antenna. Adjusting a class E transmitter takes a few minutes if constructed properly for the design frequency.
73 gl de mal/g3kev