Re: LF: DK7FC on 473.5

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC on 473.5
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 01:19:54 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the report! Well, the CQ call comes from the memory of my keyer (by DL4YHF) but the CW in a QSO is hand given. No PC in use for QSOs.

Are you already QRV on 500? I could listen for you there. However i'm still at the beginning and have to do some improvements on the receive side. I'm also planning to be QRV from /p, RX wise. Yesterday i have extended the range of my active ferrite antenna. So now it covers LF and MF. See https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/MF/LF%2BMF_active_ferrite_antenna.JPG :-)

What antenna do you plan for /p? A full size dipole in a forrest will be interesting! I will prepare my 700m earth antenna to make such a dipole and see what the efficiency will be :-)

73, GL! Stefan/DK7FC