Re: LF: Re: DCF39 from Tasmania

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: DCF39 from Tasmania
From: Bob <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 00:15:00 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Alan and Stefan

I have made some changes to the web page which will hopefully give some more information.

I was trying to combine five or maybe seven days of signal data and I thought the inclusion of the noise data as well would make too congested so I have added separate graphs.
The station parameters have not changed for a considerable period of time, as far as I know, and the noise level is generally constant at that time of the morning although it did show it to be quieter yesterday.

I have increased the peak hold time to ten hours. I am not currently using the noise blanker as it doesn't appear to make any difference - are you suggesting that I should?

Bob  VK7ZL