Re: LF: ZEVS Lives - reflector problems?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ZEVS Lives - reflector problems?
From: Chris Dillon <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 16:23:48 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Not everything seems to be getting through this afternoon - perhaps my attachments were too big. Here's what I sent earlier without the jpgs.

Chris

HI Eddie, Henny, VLF

ZEVS has been very active lately - busier than I've ever seen it. I took a look at 82Hz on Sunday and there was a continuous carrier which has persisted until now. The carrier has been punctuated by several messages, some of them double sequences, and some spaced by only an hour or so seemingly at random times. Not at all like the old schedule. The carrier seems to have ended with today's message at 1300 which itself looks significantly longer than usual. But the rain has wiped out the rest of the signal for me too.

Because i haven't looked for some time I don't know how long the carrier was on for before Sunday. Here's a couple of screen shots.

73 Chris G3WCD