Re: LF: ZEVS Lives

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ZEVS Lives
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 17:03:26 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Chris, Henny

Well one capture got through OK 06:05:2012_23:27 so the timing has definitely changed.

I was swapping things around when I spotted it so I missed the start and the rain killed the finish, also its difficult to tell if the format was different, I must take a closer look, there seemed to be another higher frequency involved too, that looks to be spaced by the normal spacing and makes it ZEVS 13.

So Henny also Stefan, yes definitely still around, particularly when the rain noise stops. It is still visible on my Grabber :-
http://g3zjo.bplaced.net/index.htm

73 Eddie G3ZJO