Re: LF: 475 kc Exiter

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 475 kc Exiter
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 00:02:44 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

TX500 is not supporting WSPR or Opera

Opera is a single frequency on/off CW key replacement mode , if it can send CW or QRSS , then it can send Opera via the com-port keying facility, as many of the MF/LF stations are so doing.

WSPR on the other hand is FSK based and requires , either audio>Rf translation or DDS excitation , each has its own uses , the design requirement / concept of Opera was a 'Data mode' ' To be sent via a normal CW Tx'

G..