Re: LF: Emailing: capt1205261515

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Emailing: capt1205261515
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 17:58:32 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Good demonstration of spectrum efficiency there Ed, none of this spectrum hungry fsk nonsense, just plain old on/off data : )

Are you sure I decoded you on 500 ? what time was that ? do you have the spot ?

As for the snake in the grass on 136, OP32 is +/- 1 Hz max drift tolerance , so OP8 , may be round +/- 4 Hz , don't see the 8 second 50% duty cycle on/off keying , OP32 is lower than that frequency , no way that would of decoded .. which dose tend to raise the question as to who , why, what , where and when ..etc

G..