Re: LF: Emailing: capt1205261515

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Emailing: capt1205261515
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 19:19:09 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

..Phew , I though I had dumped the local record before it had up-loaded ! But quite a active day on 500 , no decode to Iceland last night , ran at 1005 for the last hour , but no show , looks like that mid latitude 'thing' is lurking again

Joe vo1na was on 507.7 last night , I may have a pixel showing on SL but nothing that could be taken as 100%

G..