Re: LF: Reflector

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Reflector
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 16:01:54 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=IzvjpIZg8vjRkJe5iSLII4yv/KfDEU2Mfb8hn5T0Gwg=; b=0mtIHBcw/zhpwz6zv9jWv1APC1+oXefMr6HGYw4mHfJcYmCajeE6jXjMw6t8QrKMfz Q+/stldrGDIWPi9C3s+hi5p5RM90h69ZBBeBHIV09G3dP/2tabuPY8WuH4AXdD0JPNW2 iKRKLsp9Nf2NoYnuqnytJErMMuEzWRkMW21liJ/x+BNBhvoMtbiUm1PO3rJ0R7rgjDkg ISiOlqw2skLEIxe/gKGXuN+xzVlfAn/7om1NLB7bOSZ1/boZ/TGHR67fOGmkbDVpz4DW 9HWs8v0mKq6VZMUU37UJeCqMgHtOYBiRj0MTqe8dunUw19yIqcIEADndDBTxuxKb7wHo NhPQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Mike,

Yes, this group has indeed been a very valuable resource. Although I've only been a member for the last few years I have been very grateful for its existence when doing my QRP experiments on VLF, 136 and 500kHz.

Like many, I see a Yahoo group approach as a way of making this group many times more useful looking forwards.  Regarding Yahoo group ownership, it is important to have a number of full owners/moderators so that in the event of one being ill, on holiday, or even dead, the group can still happily carry on.

73s
Roger G3XBM