Re: LF: Today's VLF report, 8970 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Today's VLF report, 8970 Hz
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 22:13:34 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Eddie :-)

In SpecLab you can also reduce the buffered lines in the RAM. Options > Memory. Here you can see 800 lines per default. If you change it to say 20 lines, the RAM usage will drop significantly. This may be useful on an old PC with multiple SL instances running. But you will loose the possibility to post change the brightness and contrast. This may be not problematic on a grabber, once all settings are fine. You mujst restart the program after a change from 800 to x lines, then is works.

73, Stefan