Re: LF: Generating 8970 Hz carrier with Spectrum Lab ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Generating 8970 Hz carrier with Spectrum Lab ?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:40:49 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Eddie.

Am 25.04.2012 14:54, schrieb qrss:
Hi Stefan

The expert has arrived, we knew it was simple :-)
"Expert" is very relative! Somehow we are all experts. But it feels strange to me to be called an expert.

When you TX on 8.9kHz again will it be on a preferred frequency of yours which you can tell me now? If so what will it be please.
No VLF tests planned this weekend. I have to make some days holidays over the weekend :-( Hopefully there is WLAN so i can run a temporary LF Grabber, HI. Nothing exciting, just a QTH in west Germany...

73, Stefan

73 Eddie