LF: Re: 137 kHz in South America !

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 137 kHz in South America !
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 14:07:54 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1335100079; bh=sXpyftjDx/P3ZXTZS5eQqDSfWzkThjzb10BoZTYi2X8=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=YTCGyeNcuF/Z8P4xNTVKNeZlj9o+D7QDAiYZY4hk2NkxyPvLUK6jf9K8kc45uJv4xRanV6BzRcqghk7ag5c3MTa3qlqOlrSeQL5iosOMuOlh4K+BjFHFNBz4ZnjkzOJUYFrmInDr/kwsovcZgJuzxGRfCR0TI0zu+VQ7uQAYlR4=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=XJ63f0//btWd1x6dOel+zs1rSRnfWwo3UdJezb8Ldprxw34jGKtLqFGILgPO0hFKBbOh7QoZuQlehUGYqR/eIf0uShLkA4YqMGr3LhEmIkCHhdQTzqD4TZfpn+UteHago4JfobtLgG2sPY1O9cRPXq5jWjIHjcmuqbnVgHUDzZU= ;
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan there was some activity in Argentina a while back but I have not
heard anything recently. This would be a good stepping off point for them
too.
I am not sure about Brazil but there was an amateur there interested in LF
but he was about to move location (that was about 3 years ago nothing heard
since) Any grabber on that continent is bound to be a stimulaus to some
activity.

Alan
G3NYK