Re: LF: What say the Propagation Gurus?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: What say the Propagation Gurus?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 21:26:52 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Alan,

What do you think, could the high geomag activity be an improvement for the parth DL-> VK/ZL? The path has a bearing of 79 deg from here, so maybe its good that the signals coming through the auroral oval are well attenuated. This is the path DK7FC -> VK1SV: http://no.nonsense.ee/qthmap/?qth=JN49IK&from=qf44mt

73, Stefan/DK7FC