Re: LF: Re: Power experiment / Mini Whip / 8970 Hz !

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Power experiment / Mini Whip / 8970 Hz !
From: "PA1SDB, Peter" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:45:04 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hello  Roelof,
U use the 2N5109 like you suggested :-)
Also that J310 Fet.
Also the 470 uH chokes.

I did try to keep it orginal as you did designed it.
Also PCB is the same (90 x 30 totaly and 45 x 30 cm for the antenna)

Well, I did not read in the "Mini Whip dicussions on the web" about the fact
that I have to take care of the power supply.
Thats why I was supprised to see that much difference between all the power
suply's I did test this sunday afternoon.

I'll stay tuned. Don't go away befor I see something on 8970 Hz besides my own
test pc localy  Hi Hi...

73's Peter - PA1SDB

(...and new bee, Perhaps you all did discover this all already in the past, but
I'm learnig day by day :-)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roelof Bakker" <[email protected]>