RE: LF: VE9MRC > KL7UK/5 (VX9MRC)

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: VE9MRC > KL7UK/5 (VX9MRC)
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 09:58:17 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Joe - About 6 decodes from you - I just took a look at the nonsense link and you can actually see the White support mast holding the Probe above the tree top (A White line East /West) About 10ft North from the SW corner of the apartment block in the middle of the lighter Green Pecan tree.... I shud spray paint it Green/Brown for Camo.

Ill take another looksee this evening.

Laurence KL7UK /5