Re: LF: RSGB Membership - Bit off topic.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RSGB Membership - Bit off topic.
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 14:41:27 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris,

In Germany the membership in the DARC costs 72 EUR per year, which is 60 £. Hard live ;-)

73, Stefan

Am 02.03.2012 10:07, schrieb Chris:
Hi All,
Andy wrote:
All the more reason to become a member of RSGB if you aren't already.
I was going to join the other day, after entering one of their 6m contests, but was shocked to see the sub is £51. Would have joined there and then if it had been more like £25.
Locally we have also over the years had many problems with the RSGB over repeater licences. For instance, some of their requirements for our ATV repeater could not be met - they were only suitable for 'phone repeaters - and the endless delays...
Vy 73,
Chris, G4AYT.