Re: LF: TM4W QSY 137410 WSPR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TM4W QSY 137410 WSPR
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 00:51:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Ben,

That sounds nice. Congrats for your first day on LF!! :-) Hope we will get in contact soon.
I'm not a digimode man you know, so i missed your todays transmissions.
If you can't transmit on 137.7, just suggest a frequency where we can try. I can transmit everywhere in the band.
Looking forward to your signal.

73, GL, Stefan/DK7FC