LF: TM4W QSY 137410 WSPR

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: TM4W QSY 137410 WSPR
From: "manginbenoit.pro" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 21:22:31 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
GE All,

To start with, thank you very much to anybody that gave us reports. That has
been a great
day for me, as I was en joying my FIRST TRANSMITTED SIGNAL EVER.

Unfortunately, Stefan, QSYing to the QRSS 3 window was difficult, because of my
own
coil's flash-over... We had to use and adapt Michel's coil, so the upper end of
the band
was not confortably accessible.

QSO DK7FC will come soon, as I'm now focusing my mind on building my
transmitter, and on
bettering my coil's mechanical and physical properties.

QSO G3KEV was not possible due to today's setup. ERP was very low due to barely
acceptable high losses. But working on human-CW is still one of my priorities.
Getting an
audible signal is something of a promised land for us small lot owners.

As a consequence of the fun I had today, I will send my QSL card direct, to all
reporters. That will be a friendly gesture, while I'm waiting to be able to
work QSO
mode.

VY 73
de F8GRY/Ben