LF: JA8SCD

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: JA8SCD
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 21:12:41 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

LF,

I just got a hint from Yas/JA8SCD who informed me that DCF39 is very strong today, i.e. right now, in Japan. He also mentioned some very faint traces on his grabber at http://icas.to/argo/eu.htm So i took the time a stared on the spectrogram and tried to find if there are some conspicuous pixels. Without knowing which character i was actually transmitting to that time i decided that these few pixels arround 19:25 UTC could be a K. Then i took a look on my grabber, and behold, there was a K to that time.

What do others think about that? I don't want to call it a detection as long as others do not confirm that. It's to faint that trace. I need other opinions. Don't want to play a lonely game which others interprete as pure imagination ;-) There are captures which are very clear although faint. This one is closer to imagination, the absolute limit ;-) If someone want to see the image but is to late to see it on the grabber, here it is: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/LF/172tg.jpg

Thanks to Yas for the grabber and exciting chance.

Vy 73, Stefan/DK7FC