LF: Re: Opera v1.3.3 - a disaster

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Opera v1.3.3 - a disaster
From: "Gary G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:20:26 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

LF,

Mike G3XDV wrote :-
******************
This is just a text error & the software will not transmit above
137.800kHz

Of course it will if you use a DDS or similar, rather than audio
drive.

Mike.....It would have been good if you had extracted the whole of the sentence I wrote.... Note the reference to DDS users..... :-

This is just a text error & the software will not transmit above 137.800kHz but users of DDS frequency control may accidentally select an incorrect drive frequency beyond the upper band edge.

73, Gary - G4WGT.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>