Re: LF: Si570 oscillator

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Si570 oscillator
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 09:36:32 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Thank you everyone for your comments and suggestions.

I think my best course of action at the moment is to use a QRP2000 as it stands
and see if it is sufficiently stable for my purposes.

Regarding a GPS-disciplined oscillator, I think probably the best approach will
be to construct one at (say) 10 MHz. This can then be used for several
purposes, including calibrating my frequency counters.

John F5VLF