LF: Re: Re: 500 opera

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: 500 opera
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:13:07 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Tnx Jay infio.
To avoid the band being swamped then split freq would be worth trying. At this end we only have 3 Khz whereas ur end has more flexibility and could move up a few Khz out of the way. This used to be the case now everybody seems to be congregated around 501.5  right in the middle of the CW acty.
73 de mal/g3kev