LF: Re: 500 opera

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 500 opera
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:30:10 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Mal

Just noticed your post from a couple days back. I'm interested in receiving your Opera signal, however, there's no chance for reception this side of pond on 500 kHz. Close by station transmitting 100% duty cycle Opera, and now ROS all night, every night with no breaks to receive. Separate EU and US bands would be helpful if T/A is desired.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2