LF: IZ1TJM

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: IZ1TJM
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 19:24:20 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
LF,

It seems that IZ1TJM has increased his ERP. Frist traces which could be Carlo appear here at DF6NM and DK7FC.

http://www.iup.uni-heidelberg.de/schaefer_vlf/DK7FC_LF_DX_Grabber.html
http://www.alice-dsl.net/df6nm/grabber/Grabber.htm

I know he would be very happy to receive reports so it would be nice if some "local" RX experts can receive his signal as well.
The signal is still not readable but is on the right QRG and the colour displayed at DF6NMs grabber confirmes the right direction.

I just started my beacon, then stopped again and will restart in an hour, just in case i am causing a RX overload to local stations (or reduce the AGC- and/or NB performance).

73, Stefan/DK7FC