LF: VE1VDM Grabber Update ( Yes Another Change )

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: VE1VDM Grabber Update ( Yes Another Change )
From: Vernon Matheson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 23:05:49 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

I have had to change my FTP provider for the VE1VDM grabber.

I was trying to use 4 FTP connects to my local Eastlink provider found that I was always encountering incomplete sessions…I would be missing the disconnect so my grabber programs would hang.

I set up an account at QSL.net so the new link for the 136 and 137khz grabber is

http://www.qsl.net/v/ve1vdm/wwgrabber

I am very sorry about the changing back and forth etc but just trying to make things work the way they are supposed to.

The actual files involved are 136A.jpg and 137A.jpg and reside in the ve1vdm directory along with the wwgrabber.htm file.

Best regards,

Vernon